Join Together for the 2018 NBB Banquet!
Celebrating new members and 2017 Accomplishments!
This is an RSVP event!! You MUST RSVP or we may not have enough food for you!
We are having a banquet to celebrate our journey as the New Basin Blues in 2017! Alongside, we are raising money for the NBB XC Shoe Fund and General Fund which enhances your running community. We will have an array of activities and shoutouts!
February 18, 2018 @ 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Calabasas Village(Clubhouse by pool area)
23777 Mullholland Hwy.
Calabasas, Ca. 91302
(must read the parking section below)
How you can help
- You can help first and foremost by Signing up!
DEADLINE IS February 14! No exceptions!
- Bring items for the silent auction and raffle! (see below)
- Volunteer! Just a few items we need and some extra hands: email email@example.com
- Submit fun award nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: NBB Awards
Content: Nominate a fellow member for a fun/funny/inspiring award!
What to bring
- Dessert to share(let us know if you'd like to bring something)
- $$ for Raffles/Silent Auction
- Silent Auction Donations
What to wear: NO RUNNING CLOTHES! Something Nice or Business Casual.
Show us how you clean up!
What to expect: Definitely some fun and laughter! We will have great food, drinks including wine & beer, games, prizes, awards, raffles, silent auctions and more!
How to sign up
- Pay cash/check at any run to one of the board members as your RSVP
- You can also RSVP online to email@example.com and indicate when you can bring payment
Fees: $20 for members - $25 for all non-members or $60 for family – up to 4 adults and 2 children. (All children 5 and under free)
Parking - PLEASE READ!!
- There is space for two vehicles directly in front of the clubhouse. We will cone this off so people can use just for dropping off supplies/food, etc. and then move their vehicle.
- Across the street from the clubhouse on Condell, there is parking on the other side of the street. Drive to the stop sign and make a u-turn to park.
- Alcamo also has street parking. From Condell, go to the stop sign and turn right to park on the right side.
- Limited visitor parking on Earnford Dr. From Condell, go to the stop sign; turn right onto Alcamo and follow it around to Earnford. Visitor parking is on the right.
- Lastly, there are some areas outside the Village for street parking. Just check signage and have all four tires off the pavement. It is a very short walk on Condell to the clubhouse.
- Must avoid parking directly in front of someone’s house
Featuring the Mediterranean Pita Grill
Chicken and beef kata skewers with garlic tahini sauce
hummus and baba ganouj dips